|Friends:||Saxon, Kenzie, Lieam, Gwendolyn|
|Living:||Fall 1152, Winter 1152, Spring 1153|
Apiary keeper was the title given to the caretaker of the beehives at Lockhaven.
Battle of LockhavenEdit
- "Pray we have enough honey and wax to last through Winter."
- ―Apiary Keeper, Fall 1152 
- When Midnight's army attacked Lockhaven in the fall of 1152, the apiary keeper was asked by a Guardmouse to set the bees onto the soldiers below. After a short discussion, he agreed to help and unleashed the bees on the hopeless army below; ultimately winning the fight for the Guard's cause.
Funeral of CelanaweEdit
- The apiary keeper was present at Celanawe's funeral during the winter of 1152. He was a part of the procession that brought The Black Axe's body to the pyre, and was carrying a ceremonial smoke-charmer. He wasn't aware of Celanawe's true identity or legacy.
- The following spring, the apiary keeper assisted the Guardmice Saxon and Sienna in charming the bees with smoke while the honey was harvested.